In case of our grant management assignments we take active part in creating, shaping the development idea of our Clients, on the basis of which we prepare and submit their project proposal for the chosen call for proposals. We typically manage developments of a higher value and with a complex financing background. We do not prefer preparing simple calls and many proposals with smaller project size.
For our business sector Clients we provide services in the field of infrastructure and/or production technology development, investments in other equipment, R&D, innovation and ICT development. Our public sector Clients assign us primarily with the elaboration of applications for domestic and EU funded calls linked to human resources development (education and training, health, employment) infrastructure investments (waste management, water utility), settlement and tourism development, environment protection, energy rationalisation and renewable energy investments.
Our services cover the following activities in our grant management assignments:
- Preparation of structured requests for data and the linked collection of data, information and documents;
- Ensuring constant availability for professional consultations;
- Quality assurance of the collection of application annexes;
- Filling in and composition of application forms and annexes;
- Composition and signature of application packages;
- Submission of completed application packages;
- Composition of possible supplement document packages;
- Preparation and professional support linked to on-the-spot visits prior to the support decision;
- Comprehensive project coordination linked to the above activities.